19 November 2009

New Moon

Tonight is finally the night!!! It's the movie we've all been excitedly waiting for since we saw the first preview for it. And now it's just a matter of hours.

I will be there, in line, at midnight for the first showing of New Moon with my roommate who is also crazy about the series. Although I am not a huge Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson fan (I could care less if they are dating or where they ate dinner last night), I am interested to see how the other characters are developed on the big screen. I also hope that Taylor Lautner has improved his acting since Twilight.

I am also excited for the brand new episode of the Vampire Diaries tonight. I have not read the book series, but they have made the show great for people of all audiences. It's corny or cheesy in any way and I continue to watch it every week.

I have just finished reading Splendor and I will be posting a book review of it as soon as I can. In the meantime, I am going to post a book vs. movie of New Moon (hopefully no spoilers will be involved) and I am just hoping that it is 10 times better than Twilight.

I am currently reading Wicked Lovely which is my first Melissa Marr book. It started out a little slow because I was not familar to her writing style, but as I get further and further into it, it keeps getting better and better.

Well, until next time, I hope as many of you as possible can get out there tonight and watch New Moon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs