08 June 2012

A Peek at my Summer Reading List!

A few weeks ago, I took a look at my bookshelves and I thought to myself, "what a mess!" I knew I needed to get some serious reading done this summer and try and read the books that I've bought but have been forgotten on my shelves.  But everything was just so unorganized, with books buried under books, how was I supposed to get a solid hold of what I was really going to read?  So I started by pulling out all the books that I absolutely wanted to read this summer.  And I got a little carried away! But after a few revisions and really thinking it over, I landed on a great summer reading list with an incredible mix of contemporary, paranormal and dystopian.


I know that picture is not very good (I can't find the memory card for my camera) but most of those books are books I've bought! There are only 3 books in there that I received for review.  This is one of the main reasons I don't request books for review anymore because I neglect that books that I've bought! Now these are just the physical books that I want to read so it's not counting the books on my Nook! Let me make you a list:

1.  Easy by Tammara Webber
2.  The Vincent Boys by Abbie Glines
3.  Hourglass by Myra McEntire
4.  Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
5.  The Tale of the Vampire Bride by Rhiannon Frater
6.  10 Things We Did and Probably Shouldn't Have by Sarah Mlynowski
7.  Half Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
8.  The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver
9.  Slight by Jennifer Sommersby
10. Everblue by Brenda Pandos
11. The Strange Case of Finley Jane by Kady Cross
12. Switched by Amanda Hocking

WOW! I've got one busy summer coming up! What are some of the books you guys are most looking forward to reading this summer?

2 comments:

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue said...

Oh Crystal, I think you will ADORE both Hourglass and Half-Blood! They're both such fab books!

Along with reading a few YA's this summer, I am hoping to start a re-read/catch-up-on the Black Dagger Brotherhood series!

Must Love Books said...

Great list! Anna dressed in blood and 10 Things are both fantastic books! Definitely some of my favorite reads of this year/last year.

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs