03 June 2012

Stacking the Shelves (3)



Hey there! Welcome to this week's Stacking the Shelves! This awesome meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and we get to show each other the books we acquired this week whether bought, from the library or for review!

Now, you might say that this week's Stacking the Shelves looks a lot like the last Stacking the Shelves post that you did! Well, you would be right! I got two book this week for review that I already received previously.  I included them anyway! Now lets get down to business!!


For review:

In Honor by Jessi Kirby 
Betrayal by Gregg Olsen
Envy by Gregg Olsen



Purchased:

Unbreak My Heart by Melissa Walker
Crossed by Ally Condie
Dreamless by Josephine Angelini 
Fourth Comings by Megan McCafferty
Perfect Fifths by Megan McCafferty

My NetGalley Haul:

Burn Mark by Laura Powell
Blackwood by Gwenda Bond


11 comments:

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue said...

I'm loving all your books, Crystal! I really want to read the Jessica Darling series; it's definitely one my "to be read someday" list. :D

Happy reading, chica!

Anonymous said...

Love the books you got! Unbreak my Heart and Crossed were both pretty good, and I'm so jealous you have In Honor and Dreamless! Enjoy!

Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

Anonymous said...

Great haul this week. I really want to read In Honor. Thanks for stopping by :)

Lee @ Rally the Readers said...

Great books this week! I'm reading Matched right now, and it looks like I'll definitely be checking out Crossed. Enjoy all of your new books!

Thanks for stopping by and following. Following you back. :-)

Chelsey @ Starry Sky Books said...

Unbreak My Heart was sooooo good. It's a great book to read in the summer too. I bought Dreamless this week as well, can't wait to get to it! Happy reading. :)

Here's what I got!

Jac (Two Moms Reading) said...

I hope you LOVE In Honor!! It's one of my favorite reads this year, I absolutely adored it.

-Jac @ For Love and Books

Vegan YA Nerds said...

I've got In Honor but I haven't read it yet, obviously I am crazy. And I have heard REALLY good things about Unbreak My Heart - can't wait for your review!

Kari Po-Ku ▲ said...

I really need to read Envy and Crossed. Great haul! :D

Thanks for dropping by!

Johanna said...

Drool, drool and drool some more! Your books are too awesome! Happy reading, my lovely damsel ; )

Anonymous said...

You got an awesome haul of books! I want to just touch them all, but not in a creepy way... =P

Enjoy your books!

Jenny

Annette Mills said...

I loved Unbreak my heart. I've only read the first two McCafferty books, but the rest are on my list! Happy Reading!

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs