09 June 2012

Stacking the Shelves (4)



Hey there! Welcome to this week's Stacking the Shelves! This awesome meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and we get to show each other the books we acquired this week whether bought, from the library or for review!

Amazon has way too many great deals! I pre-ordered Shadow and Bone months ago and I got it in the mail the day before it was officially released! Amazon also has those 4-for-3 deals where you buy four books but the cheapest one you get for free! So I did just that!  I also went to the Fierce Reads Book Tour stop at the Mysterious Galaxy in San Diego where I bought a few books :)


Sleepover Stakeout by Kim Harrington
Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
Awake at Dawn by C.C. Hunter
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Cinder by Marissa Meyer


Awesome!!!! Absolutely LOVED this book!! "Steel is earned." Love it!!

Barnes and Noble also had some great deal on some ebooks I've been wanting for my Nook!

Easy by Tammara Webber
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
The Vincent Boys by Abbie Glines
Hourglass by Myra McEntire

Reviewed this week:

The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Partners in Crime by Kim Harrington
Unwind by Neal Shusterman

What new books are stacking your shelves this week?


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

So jealous of Shadow and Bone! And it's signed! Cinder was also an amazing book, and I have Anna Dressed in Blood and Hourglass on my Kindle, but I still have to read it. :( Great haul!

Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

Audrey (Bibliosaurus Text) said...

I thought Struck was really fun. Can't wait to get started on Shadow and Bone! You got tons of great ones this week. Hope you enjoy them all :-)

Julie said...

Hourglass and Cinder are two of my favorite books! I hope you have as much fun reading them as I did! I can't wait to get my hands on Shadow and Bone; it sounds amazing.

Great haul! You got a lot of great books this week. I hope they keep you entertained for a while. :D

Lisa said...

Oh! Sleuth or Dare! I hope you enjoy it. I've been curious since I loved Clarity :) Really enjoyed the Shadow Falls series, although I've yet to read Taken at Dusk! Aaand, of course I loved Struck and Cinder to death <3 Can't wait to read Anna and Hourglass! They both look amazing. *swoon* TIR. That book is god. Brilliant haul this week. Enjoy!

All Hail The Mail!

Alexa said...

Cinder was a great read! I hope you enjoy the mix of a great fairytale and some fantasy.

I have also read the Shadow Falls series and really enjoyed the first two books that you bought! I hope you enjoy the mix of all the paranormal creatures.

Happy reading, enjoy all of those great books you got this week

Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada said...

AHHH so lucky you met her! She's an epic writer :D
------
Giselle from booknerd.ca
Stacking the Shelves

Unknown said...

Hey i'm a new follower :).
That's a great haul ! I haven't read any of these books but I heard really good things about Shadow and bone and Struck.
I hope you'll like them. Happy reading !

Vegan YA Nerds said...

Great haul, I love the look of the hardbacks you got for the book tour! And I just bought Easy, it sounds like such a good read!

Tanya Patrice said...

Awesome!!! Signed books rock. I want to read Shadow and Bone! And Cinder was amazing - just finished listening to the audiobook version.

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...

How awesome that you got Shadow and Bone signed. I hope to make it to a stop on The Fierce Reads tour too... I've read 3 of the 4 and they are so good!!

My Added to the Bookshelf Post.

♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

DarlingNickey said...

Awesome books! Shadow & Bone and Anna Dressed In Blood are definitely on my wish list!
Hope you'll enjoy your new books!

Here are my Books & Love Letters: http://tinyurl.com/6ln8xqq
Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

Lex said...

I just finished reading Born at Midnight and I really loved it! You can check out my review here: Born at Midnight!
I'm currently reading Awake at Dawn and it's pretty good so far. :) I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it as well!

Check out what I got this week on my Stacking the Shelves!

Lex @ Eyes on the pages

Unknown said...

Awesome you got Shadow and Bone signed!

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox_10.html

Brett @ Demons Read Too said...

I enjoyed Cinder quite a bit, but I haven't read any of your others yet. Lots of ones I'm wanting to check out eventually though like Anna Dressed In Blood and Easy.

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs