16 June 2012

Stacking the Shelves (5)



Hey there! Welcome to this week's Stacking the Shelves! This awesome meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and we get to show each other the books we acquired this week whether bought, from the library or for review!


Won:

Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
I'm so excited to read this one! Thanks Goodreads!


For review: 

Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill

Posted this week:

The Iron Fey Giveaway- End's Sunday night!!
Review: Sleepover Stakeout by Kim Harrington
Review: Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs
Review: The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross

What new books are staking your shelves this week?


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep hearing such good things about Meant to Be and Love and Other Perishable Items! I should probably request that but maybe later. I hope you enjoy!

Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

Book Sake said...

Ready Player One has been on my TBR list for awhile - looks really good!

Our Media Mail post is at Book Sake. –Jessica

DarlingNickey said...

Oh wow! You got Meant To Be! I so, SO want to read this one! Lucky girl!
Enjoy your books!

Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue said...

Ooh. I want to read both of your for-review books, Crystal! They each look very appealing in different ways! Happy reading!

My Once Upon A Book Haul

JC Jones said...

Ready Player One was our Science Fiction Book Club book last month. We all loved it. Happy reading. Here is my post:
STS

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! So cool that you got Love and Other Perishable Items. I want to read it.
My BEA Bookish Recap

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs