This week's Top Ten Tuesday is a rewind and we can choose from any topic that's already been done. Since I'm pretty new to TTT, I had a lot to choose from. I chose Top Ten book I feel like everyone has read except me.
1. Graceling by Kristin Cashore. I've had Graceling on my TBR list for a long time but it always fell under my radar until recently when Bitterblue started to get a lot of hype. So I finally bought Graceling and it still sits on my shelf, unread.
2. The Morganville Vampire Series by Rachel Cain. All I've been hearing lately is how excited everyone is that the latest book in the series is coming out soon. I read the first book in the series and I thought it was pretty good but I just never got around to reading the next one.
3. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer. Bloggers really like this book and even though I'm a big fan of werewolf book, I still haven't read it. I even have a copy on my shelf.
4. Firelight by Sophie Jordan. I got this book right when it came out because I was so excited to read a book focusing on dragons and people that shift into dragons. And yet I still haven't read it but it's definitely one of my must read books for the summer.
5. A Need so Beautiful by Suzanne Young. At first this book didn't appeal to me and I'm still not crazy about the cover. But Mollie @ Once Upon a Prologue was really talking it up in one of her videos and it really piqued my interest.
6. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. I know a lot of bloggers who've read it and really loved it. I've only recently gotten into contemporary but I have a copy and I fully intend to read it!
7. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. I haven't read this book but I have definitely seen the Lifetime movie adaptation. I really liked the movie and I really want to read the book!
8. Forgotten by Cat Patrick. Blogger were raving about Forgotten last year and I had every intention of reading it when I bought it. But like a lot of my other books, it got pushed to the back of the pile, and like the title, it got forgotten. My MOM has even read it. Definitely on my summer list!
9. The Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward. I literally have the first three in the series just waiting for me to read them. It must be a popular series if the author is already on book nine!
10. Hourglass by Myra McEntire. I really want to read this and I've been wanting to read it for a long time now! For some reason, I just can't bring myself to buy it and I don't know why!!! Maybe someone will let me borrow it ;)