23 June 2012

Stacking the Shelves (6)



Hey there! Welcome to this week's Stacking the Shelves! This awesome meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and we get to show each other the books we acquired this week whether bought, from the library or for review!

These past couple of weeks I've really been trying to lay off on buying books because I knew I was going to ALA this weekend! My hauls these past few days have been ridiculous and I can't wait to show you guys everything I got!! But my ALA hauls (yes, there will be more than one) will probably start next week!


For review:

Once by Anna Carey
Ten by Gretchen McNeil
A Want So Wicked by Suzanne Young
The Turning by Francine Prose
Glass Heart by Amy Garvey
Destiny by Gillian Shields


Purchased:

The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead (signed copy giveaway!)
Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead

What new books are stacking your shelves?


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Great haul :) !
I read The Golden Lily last week and loved it <3. I think i'm going to reread the whole Vampire Academy series and Bloodlines series this summer :).
Oh I also love her succubus series !

Vegan YA Nerds said...

Nice haul! I really hope you enjoy Succubus Blues, it's a fun series!

Lori said...

I'm so excited about Ten and Glass Heart! I hoping they show up in my mailbox soon. ;)
Enjoy all your new reads!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of A Want so Wicket and Once, even though I still have to read the first books in the series. (There ARE first books, right?) Enjoy!

Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

Kari Po-Ku ▲ said...

I'm dying to read Ten! Hoping that they will appear in my mailbox soon. Haha! Happy reading! :D

My StS

Grace Fonseca said...

Awesome haul of books. Golden Lily looks really good. Come visit me as well.

Grace

fishgirl182 said...

sweet! ten looks great and so does a want so wicked. um, ala was INSANE. and i am so glad you liked succubus blues.

kimberlybuggie said...

AWESOME! :)

Post a Comment

I love feedback and really want to know what you think! Comment away!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Cute Little Monster kit by MK-Designs